Be the center
Be the Center
Jesus, be the center,
Be my source, be my light, Jesus
Jesus, be the center,
Be my hope, be my song, Jesus
Chorus:
Be the fire in my heart, be the wind in these sails
Be the reason that I live, Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, be my vision
Be my help, be my guide, Jesus
Its Tuesday already.. 2 more days n its over! Have actually spent a lot of time studying for tmr's proteomics paper.. really pray hard that I'll be able to do well in the paper..
Well, I can say that this week is so much better as compared to last week.. I guess its cos the exam period is coming to n end soon.. yeah!
in the midst of studying for this final sem exam, there's this song that really speak to my heart..
Sometimes, we tend to be very self-seeking.. what's the reason for us living on this earth? why r we studying so hard? why r we going thru all the trials that have been thru?
Not until we get to understand that it is for Him that we're living for.. that we truly found a purpose for living this life..
Even in this midst of studying for my exams, I have to admit that it was indeed a struggle at the beginning.. sitting for 8 papers.. coping with work, church etc.. I nearly broke down at times.. but one thing really hit me when I set myself in worshipping Him in the midst of all this.. in knowledge the He is the source of my strength, the guiding light in everything I do, my hope that I'll be able to go thru it.. n indeed it'd made my song which I can openly declare that He's indeed real! He'd truely set the fire in my heart to yearn to seek Him even more.. He's the wind to guide me as I sail thru this tough time.. n finally, the reason that I live! For Him n Him alone!
As I sang the lyrics n meditated on it, tears drops as I was really touch by His great love once again.. just as we put Him in the center of our life, we're able to find that we're not alone at all.. when we've happy, He cheered for us.. but when we fall and cry, He there to lift out His hands to pick us up and wipe our tears saying that 'everything will be okay'.. just wanna share with u guys what I've learnt thru all this, that we should nv give up in doing anything that is pleasing to God, cos He'll nv give us up!
All the best & God bless.. =')
CaLeB
Gmail
ErWiNa
JaCkIe
JoLyN
JoSePhInE
PeI ShAn
ReBeCcA
ShU MeI
WiLlIaM
XuE FeN
Yu QiN
*HaNgOuTs*
Singapore Covenant Presbyterian Church
Galvin's Homepage
Bible Gateway
Our Daily Bread
He Chose The Nails
Congenital Heart Information Network
Women of Faith
*nAmE*
Philipians 4:6-7
~October 2004
XuE FeN aKa C-vIa
*FiRsT CrY*
31st MaY
*ReLiGiOn*
ChRiSt'S AmBaSsAdOr
*FaVoUrItE VeRsEs*
Galatians 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 12:12
*ArChIvEs*
~November 2004
~December 2004
~January 2005
~February 2005
~March 2005
~April 2005
~May 2005
~June 2005
~July 2005
~August 2005
~September 2005
~October 2005
~November 2005
~December 2005
~January 2006
~February 2006
~March 2006
~April 2006
~May 2006
~June 2006
~July 2006
~September 2006
~December 2006
~March 2007
~July 2007
~August 2007
~September 2007
~November 2007
~January 2008
~May 2008
~July 2008
~October 2008
~November 2008
Bible Verse of the Day
