WHEN WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH
Cant be more true...
WHEN WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH
There are sometimes when words are not enough
To express the things that I've been wanting to express
This overwhelming feelin deep within
I just want to thank You for what You've done for me
This warmth, this love that I didn't use to have
I was but a lost soul wanderin' in the streets alone
I never thought how life can be this great
Till the day You found me, where You brought me to this place
And I will never ever want to live this life alone
I know Jesus You are nearer than I'll ever know
When circumstances bring me down
remind me Lord to fix my eyes on You
On who You are and what You've done on the cross
Amazing grace upon a wretched man once lost
CaLeB
Gmail
ErWiNa
JaCkIe
JoLyN
JoSePhInE
PeI ShAn
ReBeCcA
ShU MeI
WiLlIaM
XuE FeN
Yu QiN
*HaNgOuTs*
Singapore Covenant Presbyterian Church
Galvin's Homepage
Bible Gateway
Our Daily Bread
He Chose The Nails
Congenital Heart Information Network
Women of Faith
*nAmE*
Philipians 4:6-7
~October 2004
XuE FeN aKa C-vIa
*FiRsT CrY*
31st MaY
*ReLiGiOn*
ChRiSt'S AmBaSsAdOr
*FaVoUrItE VeRsEs*
Galatians 4:6-7
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 12:12
*ArChIvEs*
~November 2004
~December 2004
~January 2005
~February 2005
~March 2005
~April 2005
~May 2005
~June 2005
~July 2005
~August 2005
~September 2005
~October 2005
~November 2005
~December 2005
~January 2006
~February 2006
~March 2006
~April 2006
~May 2006
~June 2006
~July 2006
~September 2006
~December 2006
~March 2007
~July 2007
~August 2007
~September 2007
~November 2007
~January 2008
~May 2008
~July 2008
~October 2008
~November 2008
Bible Verse of the Day
